- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Polio Update - May 2018
- The Impact of Explosive Violence on Students and Education in Kashmir
- Pakistan’s Climate Resilience Receives Boost with World Bank Support for Water, Environment and Cities
- First ever national food security policy launched
- Farmers unable to cope with shocks induced by climate change
UN says 1 million internal refugees on the move.
TURKISH FUNDRAISER FOR KASHMIR
A total of $9,491.50 was raised for the Muslim Aid Australia's South Asia Quake Appeal Fund at the Auburn Bowling Club on Friday (Oct 28) evening.
Muslim Aid Australia, together with sister organizations Muslim Aid UK and Muslim Aid Pakistan, established a 100 tent village in Sawat (120 km north of Islamabad) to accommodate quake survivors who spent their first nights after the disaster in the open air and now torrential rain. Survivors were also provided with warm clothing, food, and water.