- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
CRF announced today that it is sending its fourth Canadian Medical Assistance Team (CMAT) to Pakistan quake affected territories on Friday, November 11. Team #4 will be the first CIDA-funded team that CRF is deploying after being awarded $190,000 CAD from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) last week. The funding from CIDA represents matching funds for Pakistan Quake Relief given to CRF and will be used to support its medical teams to Islamabad hospitals and CRF field hospitals in and outside of Muzzafferabad, Pakistan, over the next 6 months.
CRF is very pleased to announce today that it has been awarded over $190,000 in funding for two of its projects as part of the fund matching program through the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) in Hull , Quebec . The funds will be used to support medical teams of physicians and nurses to relieve exhausted medical staff at Islamabad hospitals, as well as to staff a CRF field hospital being established in Muzzafferabad and other quake devastated areas in northern Pakistan.
Thursday, October 27, 2005: CRF issued a report on Team #2's activities today. Meanwhile, a third team consisting of eight members will be deployed to Islamabadon Friday, October 28, at 1700 hrs. Team Members David Deines and Dr. Ron Mcmillan who have been in the field since shortly after the Earthquake are due to arrive back at Toronto on Pakistan International Airlines at 1300 hrs on Friday, October 28, 2005.
CRF Medical Team #2, deployed to Islamabadon October 14, led by Deborah Exelby (Victoria, B.C., paramedic), have been camped out in Piniale for the past day holding clinics.