Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
Work on this evaluation began on 20 November 2006, with field visits taking place from 25 November to 7 December 2006 in Pakistan. Following a discussion of the evaluation framework and the methodology at the Japan Platform (JPF) secretariat, all the relevant documents including project proposals, final reporting and supplementary information such as a mid-term monitoring report were reviewed. During the field visits in Pakistan, the evaluation team conducted interviews with key informants from UN, NGOs and the government bodies.
The council of Japan Platform, formed by the representatives of Japanese NGOs, the government, the academics, the business sector, and foundations, met on 28th September in Tokyo, Japan and the council sends the deep condolences to the victims of the terrible acts in the United States.