Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
April 8, 2014 New Delhi: Thar Desert of the Province of Sindh, Pakistan is under a severe drought since November 2013 affecting several towns and their population. The resultant crop failure has further triggered a severe shortage of food fodder and water which has taken a huge toll on the population’s health, particularly children and infants.
29 October 2013 - The SPRINT Initiative, a humanitarian aid programme led by the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), is supporting ongoing efforts to meet the reproductive health needs of 50,000 crisis-affected individuals displaced by the recent Baluchistan earthquake in Pakistan. SPRINT has provided USD 145,720to support the life-saving work of the Rahnuma-Family Planning Association of Pakistan (R-FPAP) for 6 months covering the communities in the Awaran, Kech, Gwadar, and Lasbela districts.