- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
DR. FOUZIA SAEED-who was in Islamabad, Pakistan at the time of the earthquake-is an expert in social development issues. She has worked throughout Pakistan with national and international organizations, the United Nations and civil society groups.
NetAid: Speaking as someone close to the disaster, what are the greatest challenges to delivering aid to areas affected by the earthquake?
Dr. Saeed: The rural inhabitants of the hills in Pakistan have a tradition of living far away from one another, not like the plains where houses are clustered together in villages.