- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
The Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) transferred the fund of over 1.3 million yuan ($161,000) in Beijing on Jan. 4, 2006, to Pakistan for its rehabilitation operation in earthquake-hit areas.
The donation all comes from general public in China after the country's earthquake last Nov.
A flight with relief material donated by the Red Cross Society of China(RCSC) took off at dawn today to Pakistan for supporting the ongoing relief operation carried out by Pakistani Red Crescent there.
These materials were collected by the RCSC, which include tents, blankets, towel quilts and interphones etc.
On Oct 16, a handing over ceremony was held at Capital International Airport in Beijing. On behalf of the RCSC, executive vice-president Jiang Yiman handed over the list of the materials to Pakistani ambassador to China.
The Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) yesterday offered US$100,000 and US$50,000 in cash to its RC counterparts in Pakistan and India respectively. Meanwhile, some relief materials donated by RCSC will be shipped to affected region.