- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
The Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) transferred the fund of over 1.3 million yuan ($161,000) in Beijing on Jan. 4, 2006, to Pakistan for its rehabilitation operation in earthquake-hit areas.
The donation all comes from general public in China after the country's earthquake last Nov.
A flight with relief material donated by the Red Cross Society of China(RCSC) took off at dawn today to Pakistan for supporting the ongoing relief operation carried out by Pakistani Red Crescent there.
These materials were collected by the RCSC, which include tents, blankets, towel quilts and interphones etc.
On Oct 16, a handing over ceremony was held at Capital International Airport in Beijing. On behalf of the RCSC, executive vice-president Jiang Yiman handed over the list of the materials to Pakistani ambassador to China.
The Red Cross Society of China (RCSC) yesterday offered US$100,000 and US$50,000 in cash to its RC counterparts in Pakistan and India respectively. Meanwhile, some relief materials donated by RCSC will be shipped to affected region.