- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- World Report 2018 - Pakistan: Events of 2017
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugee Update - As of 31st of August, 2018
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (2 - 8 Sep 2018)
Date of Survey: Thursday 15th August 2013. Time: 10:00 hrs. – 18:00 hrs.
Area assessed: Tehsil Jampur, Tehsil Rojhan – District Rajanpur.
PartnerAid Rapid Assessment Team:
Ishtiaq Ahmad – Program Manager.
Ashar Munir - Field Finance Officer.
PAI enlarges help for Pakistan
The number of people affected by the flood is rising steadily. At the moment we count 21 million people, which is about the population of New York! 10 million are unsheltered according to the recent information from the UN. Compared to other disasters of the last decade this sets a new, tragic record.
Emergency Relief Gokdan Union Council, Kech District, Balochistan, Pakistan
The Balochistan branch of Partner Aid International intends to contribute to the emergency response in southern Baluchistan, Pakistan by providing relief supplies in the form of food rations and shelter to the affected households of the Gokdan Union Council of the Kech district. The Gokdan Union Council just outside the city of Turbat was devastated by floods as a result of the cyclone Yemyin and the storms it produced.