- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Polio Update - May 2018
- Pakistan’s Climate Resilience Receives Boost with World Bank Support for Water, Environment and Cities
- The Impact of Explosive Violence on Students and Education in Kashmir
- First ever national food security policy launched
- Farmers unable to cope with shocks induced by climate change
Date of Survey: Thursday 15th August 2013. Time: 10:00 hrs. – 18:00 hrs.
Area assessed: Tehsil Jampur, Tehsil Rojhan – District Rajanpur.
PartnerAid Rapid Assessment Team:
Ishtiaq Ahmad – Program Manager.
Ashar Munir - Field Finance Officer.
PAI enlarges help for Pakistan
The number of people affected by the flood is rising steadily. At the moment we count 21 million people, which is about the population of New York! 10 million are unsheltered according to the recent information from the UN. Compared to other disasters of the last decade this sets a new, tragic record.
Emergency Relief Gokdan Union Council, Kech District, Balochistan, Pakistan
The Balochistan branch of Partner Aid International intends to contribute to the emergency response in southern Baluchistan, Pakistan by providing relief supplies in the form of food rations and shelter to the affected households of the Gokdan Union Council of the Kech district. The Gokdan Union Council just outside the city of Turbat was devastated by floods as a result of the cyclone Yemyin and the storms it produced.