- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
This month, the CASWA 4Mi paper focuses on migration linked to ongoing conflict and political instability.
This month, the CASWA 4Mi paper zooms in on the shockingly high numbers of protection risks among Afghans on the move; it focuses on movement within Afghanistan and is based on interviews with 339 people who have started their journey within the country with the wish to migrate abroad.
This month, the CASWA 4Mi paper focuses on movement within Afghanistan and is based on interviews with 271 people who have started their journey within the country with the wish to migrate abroad.
The Mixed Migration Monitoring Initiative (4Mi)1 in Central Asia and South West Asia (CASWA) region aims at gathering data on displaced Afghans on the move. Data is collected in Afghanistan as well as with Afghans on the move toward the East and West and trend analyses are produced on a monthly basis. The purpose is to increase knowledge about drivers of movement and protection risks faced by Afghans on the move.
The Mixed Migration Monitoring Mechanism Initiative (4Mi) in Central Asia and South West Asia (CASWA) region aims at gathering data on displaced Afghans on the move. 4Mi intends to facilitate improved protection monitoring of those in mixed migration flows where increasing levels of abuse, neglect, hardship and death face men, women and children. In addition 4Mi aims to support a range of agencies, donors, governments, departments and academic institutions by providing concrete insights on mixed migration trends and changes in flows.