- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Intense fighting between militant groups and the Pakistani forces in and around the Swat Valley have forced thousands of families to flee their homes and find refuge in makeshift camps. The number of displaced persons is expected to reach 800,000 in the coming days. IRT is working collaboratively with its local partners to provide emergency medicines, medical supplies, and health services to families fleeing the violence.
In response to the disastrous earthquakes that have devastated Pakistan, International Relief Teams has airlifted more than $200,000 of emergency medicines and medical supplies, to assist thousands of victims of the disaster.