- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Polio Update - May 2018
- Pakistan’s Climate Resilience Receives Boost with World Bank Support for Water, Environment and Cities
- The Impact of Explosive Violence on Students and Education in Kashmir
- First ever national food security policy launched
- Farmers unable to cope with shocks induced by climate change
This report shares findings from a two-year evaluation of the Strategy for Support via Swedish Civil Society Organisations 2010-2014 (henceforth referred to as the Swedish CS Strategy) as implemented by selected Swedish civil society ‘framework organisations’ (SFOs) and their national partners in three countries – Nicaragua,
Pakistan and Uganda. The evaluation was carried out by a consortium of three organisations in two rounds of fieldwork between March 2013 and October 2014.
PURPOSE OF THE EVALUATION
This list is to be continously updated.
Please note that Sida has on the 11th oct 2005 submitted an official government letter (government response below) in which we propose to the government to allocate 82 million SEK for the UN appeal for the affected of the Pakistan earthquake.
3 million SEK to Islamic Relief.
Humanitarian support to Islamic Relief Sweden to earthquake affected areas Pakistan.