Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Measles cases on the rise in several districts in Sindh
- Is Karachi ready to fight the next big heatwave?
- Gilgit-Baltistan partnership in disaster risk management: key effort in enabling mountain people understand and respond to consequences of climate change
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (18 - 24 March 2018)
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 28 February 2018
The Department for International Development’s approach to value for money is helping to make UK aid spending go further, but improvements are still needed.
All UK government departments are required to achieve value for money in their use of public funds. In recent years, DFID has been working to build value for money considerations further into its management processes and its relationships with implementers and multilateral partners, establishing itself as a global champion on value for money.
The Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) has published a report today, ‘Assessing the Impact of the Scale-up of DFID’s Support to Fragile States’.
The Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) has today published a report on the Department for International Development Bilateral Aid to Pakistan, giving it a rating of Green-Amber
The Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) has today published a report on the Department for International Development’s (DFID) Bilateral Aid to Pakistan. The report examined whether DFID is achieving impact and value for money by assessing £250 million of its expenditure on health, education and humanitarian assistance.