Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
Lahore, Pakistan - Rescue and relief is the current priority for WWF-Pakistan in the numerous communities it works with in the flood ravaged Indus basin.
"We know the floods have caused enormous environmental damage and that reconstruction will take a long time.
Water is an essential element for our survival. Unfortunately, while Pakistan is blessed with adequate surface and groundwater resources, rapid population growth, urbanization and unsustainable water consumption practices have placed immense stress on the quality as well as the quantity of water resources in the country.