- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Lahore, Pakistan - Rescue and relief is the current priority for WWF-Pakistan in the numerous communities it works with in the flood ravaged Indus basin.
"We know the floods have caused enormous environmental damage and that reconstruction will take a long time.
Water is an essential element for our survival. Unfortunately, while Pakistan is blessed with adequate surface and groundwater resources, rapid population growth, urbanization and unsustainable water consumption practices have placed immense stress on the quality as well as the quantity of water resources in the country.