- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Voluntary Repatriation Weekly Update | As of 12th October 2018
- Two more infants succumb to malnutrition in Tharparkar
- Measles awareness session held in Landikotal
- Pakistani government expels ActionAid and other INGOs from Pakistan
- As groundwater levels plunge, Lahore begins turning off taps
Improving the Academic Performance and Nutrition of Children in Gaza
From October 2009 to June 2010, Mercy-USA for Aid and Development is partnering with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) to provide daily school lunches/snacks to approximately 6,200 children attending 8 elementary and preparatory schools in Gaza.
On October 8, 2005, a 7.6-magnitude earthquake struck the northern part of Pakistan destroying villages and towns, killing over 75,000 people, and leaving several million persons homeless.
From May 2009 to March 2010, Mercy-USA for Aid and Development and our local partner Humanity Hope (HH) are building a new $300,000 high school for 650 boys in the village of Shamdhara in the Northwest Frontier Province (NWFP) of Pakistan. Since the original high school was destroyed in the devastating October 2005 earthquake, the boys have been studying in tents set up on the site.
On October 8, 2005 a 7.6-magnitude earthquake struck the northern part of Pakistan and Kashmir destroying villages and towns, killing over 80,000 people in Pakistan and 1,300 persons in Indian-Administered Kashmir, and leaving several million persons homeless.
Mercy-USA for Aid and Development's Response: