- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- 25pc increase in refusals recorded during anti-polio drive in Islamabad
- Govt indifferent to rising suicide trend in drought-hit Thar
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- Restoring Hope to Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
Childreach/Plan was among 18 relief charities included on a distinguished list issued by the American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), a leading charity watchdog.
With the fall of the government and continued bombing by the U.S.-led coalition, the people of Afghanistan continue to flee their county en masse.
"The deepening humanitarian crisis is continuing to gravely affect Afghan civilians," according to Plan Pakistan Program Manager Haider W. Yaqub. "The biggest sufferers of the present crisis are Afghan children."