- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Active USG Programs for the Pakistan Response (Last Updated 07/06/18)
In 2016, Doctors of the World Belgium began providing medical care and psychological counseling to asylum seekers at two centers in Croatia.
Syrians, Iraqis, Pakistanis and Iranians are among those living at the centers who have fled due to dire circumstances such as war, persecution and crippling poverty.
In Croatia, our team consists of general health practitioners, nurses, community workers and interpreters who provide primary healthcare check ups and conduct health screenings of newly arrived applicants to ensure their well being and protection.
Nicaragua – Earthquake (GDACS, USGS, SINAPRED, Local Media)
A strong 6.5M earthquake at a depth of 35km hit in the Pacific Ocean, ca. 40km off the coasts of Leon province, Nicaragua on 15 June at 17:34 UTC. USGS indicates 80,000 people exposed to "Strong" shaking, Local media report one person dead and light damage in the capital Managua and in the provinces of Chinandega and Leon.
Pakistan – Severe weather (Pakistan Government, Local Media)