- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Polio Update - May 2018
- The Impact of Explosive Violence on Students and Education in Kashmir
- Pakistan’s Climate Resilience Receives Boost with World Bank Support for Water, Environment and Cities
- First ever national food security policy launched
- Farmers unable to cope with shocks induced by climate change
Toronto (Ontario) - Aujourd'hui, l'honorable Beverley J. Oda, ministre de la Coopération internationale, a présenté la stratégie de l'ACDI qui porte sur les enfants et les jeunes, l'un des trois thèmes prioritaires de l'Agence.
« En mettant l'accent sur les enfants et les jeunes, notre gouvernement va aider les enfants qui vivent actuellement dans la pauvreté à devenir des adultes pleins de ressources, actifs et productifs, prêts à travailler pour se bâtir un meilleur avenir, a déclaré la ministre Oda.
Toronto, Ontario - The Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, today unveiled CIDA's Children and Youth Strategy, one of the Agency's three priority themes.
Minister Oda at SickKids Foundation in Toronto discussing CIDA's Children and Youth Strategy with a teacher and students from Joseph Brant Senior Public School.
Winnipeg (Manitoba) - À l'occasion d'une visite à la Faculté des sciences agricoles et alimentaires de l'Université du Manitoba, l'honorable Beverley J.
Winnipeg, Manitoba - While visiting the University of Manitoba's Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences, the Honourable Beverley J.
World Food Day: Official aid to agriculture to increase
Rome, 16 October 2009 - FAO Director-General Jacques Diouf today called on world leaders to reach a "broad consensus on the total and rapid elimination of hunger" when they gather in Rome for the World Summit on Food Security of Heads of State and Government on November 16-18.
In his annual address to mark World Food Day, Diouf also urged leaders to agree to increase agriculture's share of official development assistance to 17 percent, the level it was in 1980, from the current five percent.
The theme of this …
The record-breaking 15 flash appeals in 2007 brought to the fore some long-standing weaknesses in flash appeal principles and practices, which the Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) moved to correct.
Mr. Secretary-General, thank you for your hospitality and the warm welcome I have received today at OAS.
This week's report covers the following sectors: Agriculture, Coordination and Support Services, Education, Food, Health, Protection / Human Rights / Rule of Law, Security, Shelter and Non-food Items, Water & Sanitation
This week's report covers the following sectors: Agriculture, Coordination and Support Services, Food, Health, Protection / Human Rights / Rule of Law, Refugees and IDPs, Security, Shelter and Non-food Items, Water & Sanitation