- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
CANCUN, 16 December 2010 (IRIN) - Under the new Cancun Agreements, endorsed at the end of the UN climate change talks in Mexico, countries have been asked to submit their views on the possible development of a climate and disaster risk insurance facility. The one to emulate would be the Caribbean Climate Risk Insurance Facility (CCRIF).
The not-for-profit scheme created in 2007 for the 16 members of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) offered quick pay-outs and comparatively low premiums, said Sven Harmeling, an adaptation expert with Germanwatch, a non-governmental lobby group.
Statement by Ms Anne Christensen of the IFRC Delegation to the United Nations, at the Third Committee of the United Nations General Assembly, in New York
3 November 2010
On behalf of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) allow me to thank the High Commissioner for his presentation and for the subsequent dialogue with the Third Committee.
As was addressed in the statement made by the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement adopted a collective policy in …