- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Azerbaijan and Pakistan have agreed to establish relations in the field of humanitarian mine clearance as chairman of the Pakistani National Disaster Management Agency Omar Mahmoud Hayat met with director of Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action (ANAMA) Gazanfar Ahmadov. The two countries agreed to exchange experience in humanitarian mine clearance operations, Azertac reported.
Ahmadov highlighted ANAMAs activity and international projects, including workshops for local and international experts.
February 15, 2011-Three years after the 2008 food and financial crises, food prices are again surging on global markets - and the result could be another 44 million people in poverty. What is behind higher prices?
In 2008, armed conflicts and other situations of violence shattered the lives of large numbers of children, women and men in many countries among which the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Georgia, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Chad and Colombia. Direct attacks on civilian communities, general insecurity and the destruction of livelihoods forced innumerable civilians to flee their homes.
Year-Old USAID/State Department/Private Sector Initiative Unveils Initial Aid to Local Groups; Chair Carly Fiorina, USAID's Lisa Chiles and CAFAmerica's Saxon-Harrold Report on Progress.
The UAE Red Crescent Society (RCS) has offered Dh 150,000 in support of the Gulf Autism Centre. Mohammed Habroush Al Rumaithi, Deputy Secretary General for Local Affairs, said 'the donation is part of the society's effort to support centres for people with special needs to enable them assume their important humanitarian mission properly.