Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
Reporting Central Asia
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan has relocated next door to Tajikistan, but analysts doubt it will move back into Central Asia.
By Ainagul Abdrakhmanova, Aida Kasymalieva, Inga Sikorskaya, and Anara Yusupova in Bishkek, and Lola Olimova and rdasher Tahamtan in Dushanbe (RCA No. 595, 18-Nov-09)
Central Asia's most feared Islamic group is back in the news, with reports that it has regrouped in northern Afghanistan close to the border with Tajikistan.