- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
In the last 20 years, the world has saved more than 50 million children’s lives and reduced maternal mortality by one-third. These accomplishments have been the result of good science, good management, bipartisan political support, the engagement of USAID and many other U.S. Government agencies, and the participation of faith-based organizations, civil society, and the private sector.
February 13, 2012
The President’s FY 2013 Budget for the Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) strengthens U.S. national security, advances America’s economic interests, and elevates America’s global leadership through diplomacy and development. It supports U.S. businesses, protects Americans at home and abroad, and stops the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. It supports our allies and partners, prevents conflict, promotes democracy, and reflects our core values.
The Pakistan Earthquake Humanitarian Fund and the Katrina Hurricane Relief Fund have collected more than 570 thousand dollars. Both funds were officially closed Monday by the Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports, Retired Major General Pehin Dato Seri Pahlawan Haji Mohammad who is also the adviser for both funds.
Both funds were handed over the donation from three government departments. The Mosque Affairs Department donated more than 31 thousand 990 dollars to the Pakistan Earthquake Humanitarian Fund and nearly 4 thousand 300 dollars to the Katrina Hurricane Relief Fund.
KATRINA AID TODAY: UMCOR ANNOUNCES PARTNERS
US: HURRICANE WILMA