- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- World Report 2018 - Pakistan: Events of 2017
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugee Update - As of 31st of August, 2018
- Restoring Self–Reliance: Support for Self-reliance and Livelihoods Projects in Asia - Annual Report 2017
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
- Uganda is eligible for additional financing for public services to refugees and the communities that host them.
- A $50 million credit is aimed at improving their basic social services, economic opportunities, and environmental management.
- Other countries that collectively host 60% of the total number of the 4.1 million refugees living in IDA countries have also been found eligible.
The key goal of the upcoming Review Conference of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court was "to complete negotiations on defining individual responsibility for the crime of aggression", William Pace, Convenor of the Coalition for the International Criminal Court, said today at a Headquarters press conference ahead of the Review slated for 31 May to 11 June in Kampala, Uganda.
The Review Conference was being held in accordance with the Court's mandate to review its work seven years after the Rome Statute's entry into force. Mr.
6165th Meeting (AM & PM)
Secretary-General, Members Emphasize National Ownership, International Support
The Security Council today called for more rapid and pointed efforts to build peace in the period immediately after strife-torn countries emerged from armed conflict, following a day-long open debate in which more than 40 speakers delivered statements.
Conseil de sécurité
6165e séance – matin et après-midi
Les pays sortant d'un conflit doivent, à un stade précoce, être en mesure de prendre la situation en main, soulignent de nombreux intervenants
Le Conseil de sécurité a examiné aujourd'hui, en détail, le rapport* du Secrétaire général sur la consolidation de la paix au lendemain d'un conflit, lors d'un long débat public auquel ont participé, outre ses 15 membres et le Secrétaire général de l'ONU, une trentaine de délégations dont certaines de niveau ministériel.
Release No. 0090.09
USDA Releases Final Rule on Food Assistance Program Regulations
KANSAS CITY, Mo., April 7, 2009-Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said today that an additional 51,700 tons of agricultural commodities, valued at nearly $80 million, will be provided to children in low-income, food-deficit countries under USDA's McGovern-Dole International Food for Education and Child Nutrition Program for fiscal year 2009.