- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Afghan refugees likely to get sixth extension in their stay
- UAE provided 43 million Pakistani children with polio vaccine by end of 2017
- Active USG Programs for the Pakistan Response (Last Updated 01/10/18)
- Landmark Contribution From China Enables WFP To Assist 158,000 People In Pakistan
7 March 2011
The Human Rights Council this afternoon held a clustered interactive dialogue with Jeremy Sarkin, Chairperson-Rapporteur of the Working Group on enforced or involuntary disappearances, El Hadji Malick Sow, Chairperson of the Working Group on arbitrary detention, and Chaloka Beyani, Special Rapporteur on the human rights of internally displaced persons.
23e et 24e séances plénières - matin et après-midi
Le Président de l'Assemblée, Joseph Deiss de la Suisse, s'est exprimé aujourd'hui à l'issue du débat général pour lancer un appel à l'adaptation de l'ONU aux réalités actuelles pour qu'elle puisse assumer pleinement son statut de « pièce maitresse du système de gouvernance mondiale ».
Reconnaissant la « réalité incontournable » du G-20, M.
Sixty-fifth General Assembly
Joint press release
NEW YORK, 23 September 2010 - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and UNICEF today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development benefits all children.
The signing of the memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the two agencies comes at a critical time with only five years remaining until the 2015 deadline for the world to achieve the Millennium Development Goals.
"The outcome from this agreement will be an improved partnership which …
2 APRIL 2009 | BEIJING - Health ministers from countries with the greatest burdens of drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) have agreed to a series of actions to accelerate efforts to halt and reverse the global epidemic of the disease.
Global leaders, including WHO Director-General Dr Margaret Chan and the Co-Chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Mr Bill Gates, were joined by the Vice Premier of the People's Republic of China, Mr Li Keqiang, and ministers and high-level representatives of 27 countries with high burden, at a three-day meeting organized by WHO.
Ten actual or potential conflict situations around the world deteriorated in September 2008 and two improved, according to the new issue of the International Crisis Group's monthly bulletin CrisisWatch, released today.
In DR Congo, a January peace deal between the government and rebel groups in the east lay in tatters after serious clashes throughout the month between General Laurent Nkunda's CNDP rebels and the Congolese army.