- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
PAKISTAN: RECONSTRUCTION CONTINUES
UMCOR is assisting International Blue Crescent in reconstructing 19 villages after the 2005 earthquake decimated the area. The project will send five teams trained in earthquake-safe construction techniques to these villages where they will help them rebuild their communities. The program includes male and female social mobilizers to provide additional community support.
UMCOR was able to respond to this need and many others following the earthquake in Pakistan because of the generosity of United Methodists and others.
Total Appeal Target : US$ 750,000
Balance Requested from ACT Network: 738,743.09
Geneva, 6 January 2005
During 2004, the ACT Rapid Response Fund assisted 26 ACT implementing members to save lives in sudden emergencies, providing financial assistance ranging from US$4,000 to US$50,000.