Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan on the brink of winning the war against polio
PAKISTAN: RECONSTRUCTION CONTINUES
UMCOR is assisting International Blue Crescent in reconstructing 19 villages after the 2005 earthquake decimated the area. The project will send five teams trained in earthquake-safe construction techniques to these villages where they will help them rebuild their communities. The program includes male and female social mobilizers to provide additional community support.
UMCOR was able to respond to this need and many others following the earthquake in Pakistan because of the generosity of United Methodists and others.
Total Appeal Target : US$ 750,000
Balance Requested from ACT Network: 738,743.09
Geneva, 6 January 2005
During 2004, the ACT Rapid Response Fund assisted 26 ACT implementing members to save lives in sudden emergencies, providing financial assistance ranging from US$4,000 to US$50,000.