- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Active USG Programs for the Pakistan Response (Last Updated 07/06/18)
PAKISTAN: RECONSTRUCTION CONTINUES
UMCOR is assisting International Blue Crescent in reconstructing 19 villages after the 2005 earthquake decimated the area. The project will send five teams trained in earthquake-safe construction techniques to these villages where they will help them rebuild their communities. The program includes male and female social mobilizers to provide additional community support.
UMCOR was able to respond to this need and many others following the earthquake in Pakistan because of the generosity of United Methodists and others.
Total Appeal Target : US$ 750,000
Balance Requested from ACT Network: 738,743.09
Geneva, 6 January 2005
During 2004, the ACT Rapid Response Fund assisted 26 ACT implementing members to save lives in sudden emergencies, providing financial assistance ranging from US$4,000 to US$50,000.