Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
“The situation with the arrival of refugees and migrants in Slovenia is still very challenging, both due to the number of people entering the country every day and the dispersed manner of their entry along the Slovenian–Croatian border,” the State Secretary at the Ministry of the Interior, Boštjan Šefic, told the press at today’s conference. Despite everything, Slovenia is keeping the situation under control in the face of the refugee crisis, although with immense effort.
"Croatia is sending migrants across the green border unannounced and in a disorganised manner, without compassion for fellow human beings.
We have fully provided for all refugees and migrants that have entered Slovenia, and the reception went smoothly, Boštjan Šefic, the State Secretary at the Ministry of the Interior said at today's press conference. He added that yesterday was a successful day, because all the goals that we had set were met, which means successfully receiving up to 2500 refugees or migrants a day.