- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
By Kun Li
NEW YORK, USA, 5 September 2007 - UNICEF's Executive Board opened its second regular session of 2007 in New York today. Meeting through 7 September, board members will examine existing programmes in a total of 17 countries in order to define focus areas and create a framework for progress over the next five years.
Executive Director Ann M.
Geneva, August 30, 2007 - Geneva's Council of State has voted to make 100,000 Swiss francs available to CARE International in order to provide tents, food and safe drinking water to approximately 15,000 people left homeless by the earthquake in Peru. The grant from the Geneva government comes just as authorities in Peru have launched an urgent appeal for help in finding emergency shelter. CARE has been working in Peru since 1970, and its programs currently help an estimated 500,000 people, many of them in the most impoverished sectors of society.