Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- UNHCR supports Pakistan, Afghanistan to secure sustainable solutions for Afghan refugees
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
As of 22 July 2009, 23:00 hours, Cairo
time, 952 laboratory-confirmed cases of Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 have been
reported to WHO Regional Office by 19 Member States of WHO Eastern Mediterranean
Region. A total of 262of these reported cases were locally transmitted.
There is one related death reported from Egypt on 19 July 2009.
Since the last reporting period, an additional 62 laboratory-confirmed cases of Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 were reported from 6 Member States: Bahrain (8), Iran (13), Kuwait (1), Oman (6), Palestine (2) and United Arab Emirates (32).