- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Government of Pakistan launches US$37 million UNDP-supported project to protect some 30 million people from dangerous glacial lake outburst floods and other climate change impacts
- Aga Khan Agency for Habitat and World Food Programme work to build capacity in disaster preparedness and response
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (10 - 16 June 2018)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #3, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Security Council Press Statement on Terrorist Attack in Mastung, Pakistan, 14 July 2018
As of 22 July 2009, 23:00 hours, Cairo
time, 952 laboratory-confirmed cases of Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 have been
reported to WHO Regional Office by 19 Member States of WHO Eastern Mediterranean
Region. A total of 262of these reported cases were locally transmitted.
There is one related death reported from Egypt on 19 July 2009.
Since the last reporting period, an additional 62 laboratory-confirmed cases of Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 were reported from 6 Member States: Bahrain (8), Iran (13), Kuwait (1), Oman (6), Palestine (2) and United Arab Emirates (32).