- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Poliovirus that originated in Afghanistan detected in Rawalpindi
- Two more minors succumb to malnutrition in Tharparkar
- World Report 2018 - Pakistan: Events of 2017
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
Desert Locust situation remains calm
Unusually dry and unfavourable breeding conditions prevailed and locust populations did not increase this year during the winter as a result of poor rainfall for four consecutive months. Consequently, current locust numbers are very low in all areas and this is expected to continue during the spring and summer unless good rains fall.
Situation Générale en juin 2017 Prévision jusqu'à’mi-août 2017
Urban flooding is an increasingly important issue. Disaster statistics appear to show flood events are becoming more frequent, with medium-scale events increasing fastest. The impact of flooding is driven by a combination of natural and human-induced factors.
Sixty-fifth General Assembly
Human Rights Council
MIDDAY 9 June 2010
Concludes General Debate on Human Rights Situations that Require the Council's Attention
The Human Rights Council today held a general debate on human rights bodies and mechanisms.
The Desert Locust situation continued developing in western Mauritania in early to mid-November. The national locust control center (CNLA) treated close to 9,560 during this month (close to 13,770 ha since 11 September, 2009). CNLA staff and three survey specialists - two from Morocco and one from Libya continued operations in Mauritania in November.
El estado de la inseguridad alimentaria en el mundo 2009 es el 10.=BA informe de situación de la FAO sobre el hambre en el mundo desde la Cumbre Mundial sobre la Alimentación (CMA) de 1996. En el informe se destaca el hecho de que, incluso antes de que se produjeran la crisis alimentaria y la crisis económica, el n=FAmero de personas que padecían hambre había aumentado lenta pero constantemente.
The Humanitarian Update is a monthly publication from UN OCHA's Regional Office in Dubai, reporting on the main humanitarian events in the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. For more information on Iraq or OPT, please visit www.ochairaq.org and www.ochaopt.org
H1N1 "Swine Flu"
As of 3 October 2009, 12,861 laboratory-confirmed cases of Pandemic (H1N1) were reported to WHO by 21 out of 22 Member States of WHO …
The Humanitarian Update is a monthly publication from UN OCHA's Regional Office in Dubai, reporting on the main humanitarian events in the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. For more information on Iraq or OPT, please visit www.ochairaq.org and www.ochaopt.orgcollaboration
Regional - H1N1 ("Swine Flu")
As of 01 August 2009, 23:00 hours, Cairo time, 1778 …