- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
MANILA, PHILIPPINES - ADB Board of Directors has approved a US$5 million grant to help Central and West Asia address the impacts of climate change on the region.
The assistance will be through policy and capacity development and supporting investments in climate change adaptation.
"Climate change is taking its toll on the region, with declining crop yields, retreat of glaciers, increased diseases and heat stress, and changes in ecosystem functions," says Mark Kunzer, Environment Specialist of ADB's Central and West Asia Department.
In the future, climate change is …
PAKISTAN: Highest mortality rate among children in South Asia
PAKISTAN: Sharif pardon invokes harsh criticism