- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Pakistan’s polio fighters lend a hand in the battle against measles
- Pakistan: Voluntary Repatriation Weekly Update | As of 19th October 2018
- Over 500 children died in drought-hit Thar this year, Murad told
- Balochistan's accelerated learning programme gives hope to thousands of out-of-school children
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, September 2018
ISLAMABAD, Aug 14: Two Pakistan Air Force aircraft carrying relief goods for Iranians affected in the recent quake landed in Iran on Tuesday.
Another flight was said to be on its way on Tuesday night, carrying tents, blankets and mats, the spokesman for Pakistan Embassy in Tehran, M.M. Jafari, said.
Pakistan was one of the first countries to send relief goods after two quakes ravaged parts of north-west Iran that left more than 300 people dead, over 2,000 injured and thousands homeless.
By Owen Bowcott
LONDON: While the world's attention is focused on war in Afghanistan, three successive years of severe drought have created conditions for a famine which is threatening neighbouring Central Asian countries.
Triggered by the lowest rainfall in living memory, vast tracts of Iran, Uzbekistan, Pakistan and Tajikistan are being reduced to desert as the water table sinks, long-established wells dry up and herds of livestock perish.