- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
An earthquake registering 7.8 on the Richter scale occurred in Sistan and Baluchestan Province in South-eastern in Iran, near the city of Khash (86 Km), 78 Km from the border with Pakistan, on 16 April 2013 at 10:44:13 UTC (03:44:13 PM at epicentre).
There are so far no official reports on the impact but various media outlets have reported up to 40 deaths (according to Iran State TV).
The Deputy Head of Iran's Red Crescent Society (IRCS) has declared the state of emergency in the quake-hit region of the Province.
In this issue
Polio Immunization Drive in Central Asia
Joint UN-OIC Humanitarian Strategy in the making
West Bank: One in Four Refugees cannot meet basic Food Needs
Syria: Restoring 2,000 Years old Wells to provide fresh Water
Pakistan: Humanitarians seek $460 Million to respond to immense Flood Disaster
The United Nations and its humanitarian partners in Pakistan will require nearly US$460 million over the coming weeks to meet the urgent needs of millions of people, according to the Initial Floods Emergency Response Plan for Pakistan launched by the United Nations …