Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Measles cases on the rise in several districts in Sindh
- Is Karachi ready to fight the next big heatwave?
- Gilgit-Baltistan partnership in disaster risk management: key effort in enabling mountain people understand and respond to consequences of climate change
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (18 - 24 March 2018)
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 28 February 2018
From 29 November to 1 December, the UNESCO Tehran Cluster Office and the UN Habitat Office in Tehran organized the kick-off meeting of a unique joint project on seismic hazard and risk analysis covering Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and Turkmenistan.
Malaria diagnostic, care and treatment services for malaria patients are free of charge in the Islamic Republic of Iran and the country has adopted an approach in the provision of these services to both Iranians and non-Iranians alike.
Statistics show that in only three provinces of Shiraz, Zahedan and Bandar Abbas, 578 health houses and health centers are equipped with Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDT) kits and out of a total of over 2.8 million population that are insured over 125,000 are Afghans – out of which around 50% are in rural settings.
Tehran, 31 August – The Chair of UNHCR's Executive Committee (ExCom), Ambassador Pedro Comissário of Mozambique visited the Islamic Republic of Iran from 28-31 August 2015 accompanied by the First Secretary at the Permanent Mission of Mozambique to the United Nations in Geneva Mr. Juvenal Dengo and from UNHCR headquarters, Mr. Johan Cels, Head of the Division of External Relations, Governance and Partnership Service and Mr. Ayaki Ito, Deputy Director of UNHCR's Regional Bureau for Asia and Pacific.