- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- In visit to Thar, CJP lauds Sindh govt efforts but says more work needs to be done
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
- Pakistan: Districts Map (as of 03 December 2018)
- Overview: Punjab (as of 22 May 2018)
- Pakistan Meteorological Department National Drought Monitoring Centre - Subject: Drought Alert III
Pakistan has a long history of being disproportionately affected by natural disasters. The greater frequency and increasing intensity of these disasters have had an adverse impact on the livelihoods and food security of the affected population; particularly for the poorest and most vulnerable living in the remote, rural parts of the country. Between 2010 and 2012, Pakistan experienced three consecutive floods due to unprecedented monsoon rains.
Creating Livelihood Opportunities for Returnees & IDPs in Urban Afghanistan
Date of Survey: Thursday 15th August 2013. Time: 10:00 hrs. – 18:00 hrs.
Area assessed: Tehsil Jampur, Tehsil Rojhan – District Rajanpur.
PartnerAid Rapid Assessment Team:
Ishtiaq Ahmad – Program Manager.
Ashar Munir - Field Finance Officer.