- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan’s polio fighters lend a hand in the battle against measles
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, September 2018
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 30th of September, 2018
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (7 - 13 Oct 2018)
- Health ministry reports two new polio cases
The Hong Kong Red Cross sincerely thanks the generous support from the Hong Kong public to our flood relief operation in South Asia in 2007.
Climate change induced the monsoon season started earlier in South Asia in 2007, heavy rainfall caused severe flooding and landslides covered Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and India. It is reported that around 3000 died and more than 10 million families were affected.
The Hong Kong Red Cross (HKRC) launched a fundraising appeal for South Asia Flood Relief on 13 August 2007.