- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Humanitarian Resilience Journal - Governance in Preparedness - Issue #1
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- Winter suspension of facilitated voluntary repatriation from Pakistan
- In visit to Thar, CJP lauds Sindh govt efforts but says more work needs to be done
The Hong Kong Red Cross sincerely thanks the generous support from the Hong Kong public to our flood relief operation in South Asia in 2007.
Climate change induced the monsoon season started earlier in South Asia in 2007, heavy rainfall caused severe flooding and landslides covered Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and India. It is reported that around 3000 died and more than 10 million families were affected.
The Hong Kong Red Cross (HKRC) launched a fundraising appeal for South Asia Flood Relief on 13 August 2007.