- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence | As of 31st of August, 2018
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugee Update - As of 31st of August, 2018
- Restoring Self–Reliance: Support for Self-reliance and Livelihoods Projects in Asia - Annual Report 2017
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update | As of 31st of August, 2018
- Will seek opposition's advice over Afghan, Bengali refugees' citizenship: PM Khan
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 30 Oct–5 Nov 2016 and includes updates on influenza, poliomyelitis, Zika fever, MERS CoV, cholera, West Nile virus, and enterovirus detections in Europe.
This mapping will be regularly updated :
Are you looking for :
- Accountability Working Groups at country or regional levels ?
2.Examples of inter-agency information and feedback mechanisms or call centers ?
3.Examples of inter-agency projects related to Accountability to Affected Populations ?
4.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into Humanitarian Response Plans?
5.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into key global reports ?
The APRC Annual Report 2011 showcases our impact over the year highlighting results in priority areas of work, including: MDG acceleration and social protection; gender equality; climate change and crisis resilience. Finding effective approaches to these complex issues required thinking outside of the thematic silos and combining the knowledge and expertise of all APRC practice teams.