- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- In visit to Thar, CJP lauds Sindh govt efforts but says more work needs to be done
- Pakistan: Sindh Overview Map (as of 03 April 2018)
- Pakistan: Districts Map (as of 03 December 2018)
- Overview: Punjab (as of 22 May 2018)
- Pakistan Meteorological Department National Drought Monitoring Centre - Subject: Drought Alert III
"This year has been a year like no other for humanitarian action, bracketed by devastating disasters, - the Indian Ocean Tsunami in the final days of 2004 and the South Asia earthquake of October 2005, on top of the worst hurricane season in living memory - and stretching all humanitarian agencies to their maximum capacity and beyond." (Introduction of Humanitarian Appeals 2006- 30 November 2005)
On Thursday evening the Storting allocated an additional NOK 300 million for relief efforts in Pakistan, Central America and Africa.
International Development Minister Erik Solheim is concerned that the tragic situation in the wake of the earthquake in Pakistan may deteriorate into one of the greatest humanitarian crises we have faced.
- Winter is approaching. The relief workers are fighting against the clock. We all have an obligation to do whatever we can to save lives, said Mr Solheim.