- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
El informe de la FAO indica un repunte de las cosechas en la mayoría de los países de bajos ingresos con déficit de alimentos
Le rapport de la FAO souligne la hausse des récoltes dans les pays aux plus faibles revenus et plus importants déficits vivriers
Conflicts drag down food security amid growing global food output
FAO report notes rebounding harvests in most low-income food-deficit countries
21 September 2017, Rome-- Robust harvests in Latin America and rebounding agricultural conditions in Southern Africa are on course to improve the global food supply situation, but ongoing civil conflicts and climate-related shocks are affecting progress towards hunger reduction, according to the new edition of FAO's Crop Prospects and Food Situation report.
In 2018, there will be Humanitarian Response Plans in 23 countries: Afghanistan, Burundi, Chad, Cameroon, CAR, DRC, Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Haiti, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Ukraine and Yemen. The HRPs for Cameroon, Chad, CAR, DRC, Somalia, Haiti, Sudan, Nigeria (and potentially Niger and Afghanistan) will be multi-year Plans.
Deadline for Completion
Around the world, there are too many refugee children who haven’t just lost their homes, they’re also losing their futures every single day.
More than half of all the refugee children in the world – 3.5 million children – aren’t in school.