- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- Considerations for Pakistan’s New Minister for National Food Security and Research
- Pakistan: Voluntary Repatriation Weekly Update | As of 9th November 2018
- Time to End Child Marriage in Pakistan
- When Water Becomes a Hazard: A Diagnostic Report on The State of Water Supply, Sanitation and Poverty in Pakistan and Its Impact on Child Stunting
The report summarizes the technical content of the workshop, highlights key principles, lessons and way forward. The workshop was jointly organized by UNICEF and the SUN Movement Secretariat, aimed to accelerate the efforts of Asian countries in the SUN movement to increase the dialogue and alignment among sectors by reporting on multi-sectoral nutrition budgets and costs of multi-sectoral nutrition plans, addressing the issue of decentralized public finance, and contributing to making the investment case for nutrition.
Joint press release
NEW YORK, 23 September 2010 - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and UNICEF today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development benefits all children.
The signing of the memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the two agencies comes at a critical time with only five years remaining until the 2015 deadline for the world to achieve the Millennium Development Goals.
"The outcome from this agreement will be an improved partnership which …
Asia and the Pacific
Problem Statement/Context: The Asia Pacific region has an emergency profile characterized by a combination of natural disasters, civil/political unrest with pockets of conflict situations, and recent emerging new global threats such as high food and fuel prices crisis, the threat of pandemic influenza and other emerging diseases.