- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: UNHCR, partners supporting refugee communities to become self-reliant
- Week-long polio drive begins in Karachi today
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugee Update (as 31 December 2018)
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence (as of 31 December 2018)
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (as of 31 December 2018)
NEW YORK, 28 September 2015 - An estimated 500,000 newborn lives have been saved and 100 million women and their newborns protected from the deadly disease, maternal and newborn tetanus, thanks to a ten-year long partnership between Pampers® and UNICEF that helped achieve this milestone.
The partners marked the tenth anniversary of their work today by celebrating the contributions of their joint effort that has helped in the elimination of maternal and newborn tetanus in 17 countries, with the success of the ‘1 Pack = 1 Vaccine’ initiative.
Joint press release
NEW YORK, 23 September 2010 - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and UNICEF today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development benefits all children.
The signing of the memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the two agencies comes at a critical time with only five years remaining until the 2015 deadline for the world to achieve the Millennium Development Goals.
"The outcome from this agreement will be an improved partnership which …