- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Afghan refugees likely to get sixth extension in their stay
- UAE provided 43 million Pakistani children with polio vaccine by end of 2017
- Pakistan: KP and FATA - Areas of Displacement, Hosting and Returns as of 30 November 2017
- Active USG Programs for the Pakistan Response (Last Updated 01/10/18)
In addition to support under its regular and special facilities, the IMF provides emergency assistance through loans to help members meet economic problems arising from sudden and unforeseeable natural disasters. The IMF has also expanded the scope of emergency assistance to include countries emerging from conflict in carefully defined situations.
Information available as of 15 August 1999 was used in preparing this report.
Geneva, 27 July 1999
Press Release SG/SM/7024
Addressing Summit on Security of International Civil Service, Kofi Annan Stresses 'Safety and Security of Staff is Non-Negotiable Issue'
Following is the text of the address by Secretary-General Kofi Annan to the second Summit on the Security and Independence of the International Civil Service, in New York on 9 June: