- ADB: Climate Change Profile of Pakistan, 24 Aug 2017
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, July 2017
- UNICEF Pakistan: Humanitarian Situation Report, 1 January – 30 June 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - South Asia
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
UNHCR in 2017 – by the numbers
As of September 2017, UNHCR’s budget is at an historic high of $7.763 billion, which is currently 46% funded
This growth is concurrent with the unabated levels of global displacement, with 67.7 million people of concern to UNHCR worldwide.
The funding gap is widening, now standing at 54%. Based on indications received from donors and analysis of funding trends, UNHCR estimates the gap may reduce to 47% by year’s end.
145,355 Arrivals by sea in 2017
363,401 Arrivals in 2017
2,776 Dead / Missing
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for July-August.
This document provides an overview of responses to the Global Shelter Cluster (GSC) online survey, conducted in preparation for the annual GSC Meeting. Findings are based on a total of 106 responses, as of 26 September 2017.
140,538 Arrivals by sea in 2017
363,401 Arrivals in 20106
2,754 Dead / Missing
139,763 Arrivals by sea in 2017
363,401 Arrivals in 20106
2,726 Dead / Missing
Situation Générale en septembre 2017 Prévision jusqu'à’mi-novembre 2017
La situation relative au Criquet pèlerin a continué à rester calme en septembre. Malgré de bonnes précipitations et des conditions de reproduction favorables, très peu de criquets ont été détectés lors des prospections réalisées dans les aires de reproduction estivale du nord du Sahel d’Afrique de l’ouest et du Soudan, ainsi que de part et d’autre de la frontière indopakistanaise.
This overview document presents incidents reportedly affecting educational workers between January 2016 and June 2017. It includes 83 KIK incidents identified by Insecurity Insight's monitoring of open sources. The actual number of KIK incidents affecting educational workers is undoubtedly higher.
Insecurity Insight's monitoring of open sources identified 83 KIK2 incidents that affected 119 educational workers1 in 19 countries. A high number of incidents were reported in Pakistan (20%, 17 out of 83 incidents) and Afghanistan (14%, 12/83).
- 138,232 Arrivals by sea in 2017
- 363,401 Arrivals in 20106
- 2,658 Dead / Missing