- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Pakistan’s polio fighters lend a hand in the battle against measles
- Balochistan's accelerated learning programme gives hope to thousands of out-of-school children
- Over 500 children died in drought-hit Thar this year, Murad told
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, September 2018
- Pakistan: Voluntary Repatriation Weekly Update | As of 19th October 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This research report draws on empirical case studies on the mainstreaming of Disaster Risk Management (DRM) to provide insights into the experience of low and middle-income countries in Asia. Most case studies are based on reviews and assessments done by international organisations such as the United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UNISDR), the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).