Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees Registration Update (January - August 2017)
- Pakistan: Refugee Affected and Hosting Areas RAHA | 2009 - 2017
- Japan provides additional funds to support Pakistan regional polio laboratory
- Pakistan to go for advanced poliovirus diagnosis mechanism
- Afghan Refugees in Spotlight Amid Debate Over Sources of Unrest
This document provides an overview of responses to the Global Shelter Cluster (GSC) online survey, conducted in preparation for the annual GSC Meeting. Findings are based on a total of 106 responses, as of 26 September 2017.
This website allows you to explore how different scenarios of global greenhouse gas emissions and adaptation to climate change could change the geography of food insecurity in developing and least-developed countries. By altering the levels of future global greenhouse gas emissions and/or the levels of adaptation, you can see how vulnerability to food insecurity changes over time, and compare and contrast these different future scenarios with each other and the present day.
Super El Niño and climate change cause crop failures putting millions at risk of hunger
At least ten million poor people face hunger this year and next due to both droughts and erratic rains influenced by climate change and the likely development of a ‘super El Niño’.