Appeals & Response Plans
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Measles cases on the rise in several districts in Sindh
- Pakistan Needs Global Climate Funds to Combat Shifting Weather Patterns
- Is Karachi ready to fight the next big heatwave?
- Gilgit-Baltistan partnership in disaster risk management: key effort in enabling mountain people understand and respond to consequences of climate change
- Pakistan: Afghan Refugees and Undocumented Afghans Repatriation (18 - 24 March 2018)
This report summarises the performance of the Australian aid program in 2014-15. It reviews progress with implementation of the Government’s policy and performance framework for the aid program.
Chapter 1 reviews progress towards the 10 strategic targets set by the Government to assess the performance of the aid program as a whole. Good progress has been made against the strategic targets.
Focus on people with disabitlities in disaster risk reduction programs in 10 Asian countries
Asia-Pacific is the world’s most vulnerable region for natural disasters and extreme weather events. Every year, hurricanes and floods in those regions bring death and destruction, affecting hundreds of thousands. Although disasters affect all population groups, it is the most vulnerable among them that suffer the greatest burden: persons with disabilities.