- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Protecting the rights of older people with disabilities among Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- When Water Becomes a Hazard: A Diagnostic Report on The State of Water Supply, Sanitation and Poverty in Pakistan and Its Impact on Child Stunting
- “Shall I Feed My Daughter, or Educate Her?” - Barriers to Girls’ Education in Pakistan
- Time to End Child Marriage in Pakistan
- Restoring Hope to Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas
This report summarises the performance of the Australian aid program in 2014-15. It reviews progress with implementation of the Government’s policy and performance framework for the aid program.
Chapter 1 reviews progress towards the 10 strategic targets set by the Government to assess the performance of the aid program as a whole. Good progress has been made against the strategic targets.
This year's World Humanitarian Day, Friday 19 August, comes at a time when the world mobilises to respond to the terrible humanitarian crisis in the Horn of Africa.
The Horn of Africa crisis has highlighted the devastating effects that protracted crises can have on the lives and livelihoods of people. Rising food prices, severe drought and a lack of food have compounded the effects of conflict and insecurity, leaving more than 12 million people in need of urgent humanitarian assistance.