- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Pakistan’s polio fighters lend a hand in the battle against measles
- Pakistan: Voluntary Repatriation Weekly Update | As of 19th October 2018
- Over 500 children died in drought-hit Thar this year, Murad told
- Balochistan's accelerated learning programme gives hope to thousands of out-of-school children
- WFP Pakistan Country Brief, September 2018
General inflation in the region continued to slow, falling to 3.7 percent from 3.8 percent, while food price inflation was unchanged.
Nominal rice prices rose 7.7 percent in South Asia in October.
In Afghanistan retail prices for wheat and wheat flour fell by a respective 2 percent and 4.9 percent in expectation of an above-average harvest.
Rice prices in India rose 18 percent year-on-year.
15e & 16e séances plénières
Matin & après-midi
De nouvelles données recueillies au niveau mondial mettent en évidence la prévalence de la violence envers les enfants, déclare l’UNICEF
NEW YORK, 4 septembre 2014 – La plus importante collecte de données jamais effectuée sur la violence envers les enfants révèle l’ampleur stupéfiante des sévices physiques, sexuels et psychologiques qu’ils subissent et met en évidence les attitudes qui perpétuent et justifient cette violence, véritablement « cachée sous nos yeux » dans chaque pays et communauté du monde.
Regional general inflation was 6.1 percent in May and food price inflation 5 percent, ending five consecutive months in which the pace of inflation slowed.
Regional rice price index increased by 5.3 percent in nominal terms as prices continued to rise in South Asia (including India), East Asia and South East Asia.
Wheat price indices in South Asia fell by 6.8 percent driven by an 8.3 percent drop in Pakistan.
Focus on people with disabitlities in disaster risk reduction programs in 10 Asian countries
Asia-Pacific is the world’s most vulnerable region for natural disasters and extreme weather events. Every year, hurricanes and floods in those regions bring death and destruction, affecting hundreds of thousands. Although disasters affect all population groups, it is the most vulnerable among them that suffer the greatest burden: persons with disabilities.