- Pakistan: Drought - Sep 2018
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
Most read reports
- Scheduled polio campaign postponed due to bad weather conditions in some areas - National EOC
- Pakistan: UNHCR, partners supporting refugee communities to become self-reliant
- First nationwide vaccination drive of 2019 aims to protect more than 39 million children in Pakistan from polio
- Pakistan: Summary of Legal Assistance and Aid Programme (January - December 2018)
- Pakistan: Overview of Afghan Refugee Population and UNHCR Operational Presence (as of 31 December 2018)
This report covers the period 1 January 2010 to 30 June 2010.
Programme outcome: To increase the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society (IFRC) capacity to assist National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies reduce the number of deaths, injuries and the impact of disasters through the timely and adequate financial support for disaster response from the DREF.
Programme(s) summary: At 30 June 2010, IFRC had made 73 allocations from the DREF to support 67 different operations for a total of 11,285,280 Swiss francs bringing assistance to over …
This report covers the period 1 January 2009 to 31 December 2009.
Programme purpose: In support of Global Agenda Goal 2, and the Millennium Development Goal (MDG) 4, liaise with global immunization partners to ensure the continued involvement of the secretariat and Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies in measles and polio supplementary immunization activities (SIAs).