- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Sep 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Heavy Snowfalls - Jan 2017
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Pakistan: Floods and Landslides - Mar 2016
- Afghanistan/Pakistan: Earthquake - Oct 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Apr 2015
- Pakistan: Floods - Sep 2014
- Pakistan: Drought - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Polio Outbreak - 2014-2017
- Pakistan: Dengue Outbreak - Oct 2013
Most read reports
- Pakistan: KP Tribal District Returns Update (from 01 March to 31 July 2018) - Humanitarian Snapshot
- Pakistan: Polio Update - July 2018
- Pakistan: Surge in Militant Attacks on Schools
- CM appreciates armed forces efforts for restoring peace
- Asia Briefing N°150 - Shaping a New Peace in Pakistan’s Tribal Areas
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This website allows you to explore how different scenarios of global greenhouse gas emissions and adaptation to climate change could change the geography of food insecurity in developing and least-developed countries. By altering the levels of future global greenhouse gas emissions and/or the levels of adaptation, you can see how vulnerability to food insecurity changes over time, and compare and contrast these different future scenarios with each other and the present day.
CANCUN, 16 December 2010 (IRIN) - Under the new Cancun Agreements, endorsed at the end of the UN climate change talks in Mexico, countries have been asked to submit their views on the possible development of a climate and disaster risk insurance facility. The one to emulate would be the Caribbean Climate Risk Insurance Facility (CCRIF).
The not-for-profit scheme created in 2007 for the 16 members of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) offered quick pay-outs and comparatively low premiums, said Sven Harmeling, an adaptation expert with Germanwatch, a non-governmental lobby group.