Most read reports
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- Netherlands must curb immigration detention and counter-terrorism measures
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
Norway is to donate NOK 11 million to a new fund for Somalia. The international Stability Fund will improve the lives of Somalis by supporting local efforts to promote reconciliation.
“We would like to help bring about greater stability in Somalia by supporting development and the establishment of functioning authorities at the local level. People need to have access to health services and education,” said Minister of the Environment and International Development Erik Solheim.