Most read reports
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- Put humanity at the core of EU asylum policy
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
- Netherlands must curb immigration detention and counter-terrorism measures
- AIDA 2017 Update: Belgium and the Netherlands
Norway is to donate NOK 11 million to a new fund for Somalia. The international Stability Fund will improve the lives of Somalis by supporting local efforts to promote reconciliation.
“We would like to help bring about greater stability in Somalia by supporting development and the establishment of functioning authorities at the local level. People need to have access to health services and education,” said Minister of the Environment and International Development Erik Solheim.