Most read reports
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- Put humanity at the core of EU asylum policy
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
- Netherlands: Location Map (2013)
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands: A case study from: Migrant and Refugee Integration in Global Cities, The Role of Cities and Businesses
Gondar June 10/2013 The government of Netherlands expressed readiness to support the ongoing efforts of Amhara and Tigray States to add value and supply sesame to the global market. The government has allocated 1.9 million Euros for implementation of projects in sesame growing areas of the states for the coming three years. Country Project Coordinator , Dr. Geremew Terefe said at a relevant forum that the project is aimed at making sesame production competitive in the global market especially in Europe and Japan. Dr.