Most read reports
- UN experts express concern about racial bias in Dutch child welfare system
- Negotiating place, culture and new Dutch identities: Inclusion, exclusion and belonging in a grassroots refugee integration organisation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Netherlands: Processing times increase length of asylum procedures
- Netherlands must curb immigration detention and counter-terrorism measures
- She Decides funds for women in Ethiopia, Yemen, Mali, Bangladesh and Mozambique
A new program of the Dutch Government was presented regarding development of agricultural export from the Strip at a meeting held at the Gaza District Coordination and Liaison (DCL), between the Agriculture Coordinator at the DCL, heads of agricultural association in Gaza and the projects manager from the Netherlands mission in Ramallah.
Date: 01.08.12 Author: Ron Ben Hamo